Rancho RS5000X Series Front + Rear Shocks For 99-06 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Rancho RS5000X Series Front + Rear Shocks For 99-06 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. Body Diameter (in): 2.250 in.
Please check the above measurements to ensure they're what you need. We have different lengths available as well. CP Cometic ACL Ferrea and ARP Kits.
Your address must be confirmed. Buyers who pay with unconfirmed addresses will not be accepted. We always look to satisfy our customers in whatever needs they may have.
The item "Rancho RS5000X Series Front + Rear Shocks For 99-06 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD" is in sale since Wednesday, June 27, 2018. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Shocks & Struts". The seller is "boostprojects" and is located in San Diego, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Superseded Part Number: QUICKLIFT Leveling Strut +RS9000XL shock absorbers
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: No
- Interchange Part Number: 1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006
- Adjustable: No
- California Prop 65 Warning: Cancer & Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Bundle Listing: Yes
- Feature4: Internal Design: Twin-tube
- Manufacturer Part Number: RS55371 x2 + RS55198 x2
- Gas Charged Shock: Yes
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Fits: 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- Feature1: Bushing Material: Rubber
- Feature2: Bushing Color: Black
- Feature3: Boot Color: Red
- Product Type: Front Struts + Rear Shocks
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Other Part Number: COMBO RS55371 x2 & RS55198 x2
- Brand: Rancho Suspension
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Warranty: Lifetime